Nursing students learn how to care for patients using a human patient simulator and videoconferencing technologies.
- 4 Tips for Using Digital Signage for Emergency Communications
- How to Talk To People Who Speak Computer
- The Sun Comes to Stonehill College: The New 15 Acre Solar Farm Is Casting a Light on Campus
- How a Video Wall Can Benefit Your Campus
- Technology Managers Want Colleges to Read the Fine Print Regarding Their Role
Mersive debuts new generation of Solstice software at InfoComm 2014.
Colleges should look into investing in today’s lecture capture solutions to increase revenue and stay on top.
- A/V Switcher/Scalers for the Digital Classroom
- Download: 109 HD Rooms on Medical Campus - Choosing the Right A/V Equipment
- Download: 2014 Guide to Low Cost, Surface Mount Loudspeakers for Higher Ed - Plus Buying Tips
- The Textbook Model of Collaborative Learning Spaces and the Teams that Made it Happen
- Download: Getting Your HigherEd Campus Network Ready for BYOD
- Download: Guide to Choosing a Short-throw or Ultra-short-throw Projector
Kent State University confronts its tough history and welcomes prospective students with its new visitors center gallery
- 5 Comprehensive Urban Transit Apps for 24/7 Travel Aid
- 7 Pro Mobile Apps for Streamlined Workflow
- 14 Professional and Enterprise Grade Productivity and Utility Apps for the Office
- 3 Pro Audio Apps for Measuring Impulse Response
- TechDecisions Guide to 20 Digital Signage Content Management Systems
- 4 Pro Finance Apps to Keep Tabs on Your Business