With data breach risks and high administrative demands, colleges should consider these features for their ERP systems.
- UMass Lowell Improves Students’ Academic Success with vLabs and Zero Client Devices
- The Monsters of Multi-tasking: How Technology Consumption Consumes College Students
- The Battle Against BYOD: How to Mediate Students’ Relationship with Technology in the Classroom
- Lecture Capture Leads the Way in Distance Learning Solutions
- NSLIJ Knocks Out Live Surgery Demonstrations with New Plasma Video Wall
Follow this purchasing guide to find a projector to fit your classroom.
If your college’s mobile device platform is failing, it’s time to rethink, rework and restructure your options to keep educators and students happy.
- TechDecisions Expert Series: The Case for Sound Masking at Universities
- Big, Pricey Projects Boost ROI For Colleges and Students
- Classroom Management: Strategies and Technologies to Improve Teaching and Learning
- Deep Dive: How to Maintain Secure Internet Access With eduroam in the U.S. and Europe
- Hot Tips to Protect Your Campus Against Fire
- 4 Ways Video Walls Help Higher Ed Attract Students and Create Collaborative Learning Environments
The school chose A/V systems and cameras that are cutting edge now, but robust enough to last for years.
- Michigan Virtual University Brings E-learning Project to Nigeria
- North Carolina State University’s Hunt Library Brings A/V and IT Together
- Emmanuel College Goes Mobile with Internet Radio Broadcasting
- Making the Move to HD Video for College Broadcasting
- Online Testing Center Balances Technology and Human Proctoring
- Revamped Visitors Center Helps Heal the History of Kent State University Shootings