Colleges should consider using video conferencing and other flipped classroom strategies to leverage students’ digital education.
- March to Cast a Light on Projectors & Why They Are Important in College Classrooms
- Where Gaming Technologies Might Go in Higher Education
- How Colleges Keep Campuses Safe with Mass Notification Strategies
- University of Leeds Installs the Largest Lecture Capture Solution in Europe to Meet Multimedia Needs
- St. Xavier University Installs Mosaic Video Wall to Supplement Student Learning
Follow this purchasing guide to find a projector to fit your classroom.
With security solutions climbing in higher education, colleges are investing in electromechanical lock systems to keep students safe.
- Achieving Audio Success with the Right Location and Equipment
- Deep Dive: Mastering Mass Notification Strategies in Higher Education
- Deep Dive: Lighting Up College Sports with Digital Signage
- Deep Dive: Making the Most of Your College’s Mobile Device Management Platform
- TechDecisions Expert Series: The Case for Sound Masking at Universities
- Big, Pricey Projects Boost ROI For Colleges and Students
The school chose A/V systems and cameras that are cutting edge now, but robust enough to last for years.
- Michigan Virtual University Brings E-learning Project to Nigeria
- North Carolina State University’s Hunt Library Brings A/V and IT Together
- Emmanuel College Goes Mobile with Internet Radio Broadcasting
- Making the Move to HD Video for College Broadcasting
- Online Testing Center Balances Technology and Human Proctoring
- Revamped Visitors Center Helps Heal the History of Kent State University Shootings