Dante network with Symetrix, Shure gear intelligently distributes lecture audio for multiple classrooms
- JIBC To Compartmentalize Internal Information with New ERP System
- 6 Technologies That Will Keep Your Mock Courtroom in Order
- Weeding Out the Audiovisual Integrator Herd: 6 Blunt Questions You Need to Ask Before You Hire
- Circle Technology Thinking Outside the Box with New Mobile Collaborative Learning Solutions
- Colleges Can Raise ROI By Creating Classes and Spaces That “Look Like Where Students Will Work”
Follow this purchasing guide to find a projector to fit your classroom.
What we can learn from Williams College’s search for a flexible acoustical solution.
- Big, Pricey Projects Boost ROI For Colleges and Students
- Classroom Management: Strategies and Technologies to Improve Teaching and Learning
- Deep Dive: How to Maintain Secure Internet Access With eduroam in the U.S. and Europe
- Hot Tips to Protect Your Campus Against Fire
- 4 Ways Video Walls Help Higher Ed Attract Students and Create Collaborative Learning Environments
- Case Study: Creating the Library of Tomorrow
The school chose A/V systems and cameras that are cutting edge now, but robust enough to last for years.
- Michigan Virtual University Brings E-learning Project to Nigeria
- North Carolina State University’s Hunt Library Brings A/V and IT Together
- Emmanuel College Goes Mobile with Internet Radio Broadcasting
- Making the Move to HD Video for College Broadcasting
- Online Testing Center Balances Technology and Human Proctoring
- Revamped Visitors Center Helps Heal the History of Kent State University Shootings