Twitter and Facebook can provide immediate alerts and responses, but also yield misinformation and other potential concerns.
- Louisiana State University Combines Academia and the Arts With New Digital Media Center
- 5 Ways to Light up Your College Classroom with a Projector
- Blended Learning: The Best of Both Worlds at St. Petersburg College
- California Community Colleges Build Nursing Education Facilities with CompView
- 4 Tips for Using Digital Signage for Emergency Communications
Follow this purchasing guide to find a projector to fit your classroom.
While BYOD boosts learning opportunities for students, colleges should look into protecting their networks.
- Learn Long and Prosper with Lecture Capture Solutions for Distance Learning
- A/V Switcher/Scalers for the Digital Classroom
- 109 HD Rooms on Medical Campus - Choosing the Right A/V Equipment
- Guide to Low Cost, Surface Mount Loudspeakers for Higher Ed - Plus Buying Tips
- The Textbook Model of Collaborative Learning Spaces and the Teams that Made it Happen
- Getting Your HigherEd Campus Network Ready for BYOD
Kent State University confronts its tough history and welcomes prospective students with its new visitors center gallery
- 5 Comprehensive Urban Transit Apps for 24/7 Travel Aid
- 7 Pro Mobile Apps for Streamlined Workflow
- 14 Professional and Enterprise Grade Productivity and Utility Apps for the Office
- 3 Pro Audio Apps for Measuring Impulse Response
- TechDecisions Guide to 20 Digital Signage Content Management Systems
- 4 Pro Finance Apps to Keep Tabs on Your Business